- The average days on market for a home listed with Hamilton & Co. is 53 days.
- The list-to-sale price ratio our clients are getting is 99.3%.
- The percent of homes sold by Hamilton & Co. in less than 30 days is 74%.
“For those who have good-to-great credit, interest rates for FHA, VA, and conventional loans are just a hair over 2%, which is absolutely incredible.”
- False. The average days on market for a home listed in the general Greenville market is 53 days, but for our team, it’s only 34 days. We’re selling homes faster than the market.
- True. We’re selling homes for an average of 99.3% of their list price, while the Greenville average is 98.01%. With our marketing and reach, we’re able to get a little bit more money for our seller clients. We price them correctly and sell them quickly.
- True. We sell roughly three out of every four homes in less than 30 days, while the average for the Greenville market is 58%. The difference in these percentages means potentially one less house payment you’ll have to make while your home is on the market.
Now that you know what we can do for you if you decide to sell with us, what’s the latest news from the Greenville market? For those who have good-to-great credit, interest rates for FHA, VA, and conventional loans are just a hair over 2%, which is absolutely incredible. This makes now a great time to buy. The only challenge for buyers is low inventory. You can almost call it the perfect storm—more and more people are moving to our area and the number of move-up buyers is increasing. Even if you’re not interested in buying a home, now’s a great time to refinance and lower your current mortgage rate.
This trend has driven prices up, which similarly makes now a great time to sell because you can command a higher sale price than you ever could have before. In fact, back in November, the average sale price in Greenville was just under $300,000. Just a few years ago, the average was under $200,000.
If you’d like to take advantage of these market conditions or have any real estate questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to speak with you.